» Donald Trump

Can Republicans Stop Donald Trump?

Can Republicans Stop Donald Trump?

By Max Turgeon Reporter Youth Journalism International NEWINGTON, Connecticut, U.S.A. – The Republican Party is undergoing a renewal. The rise of the “outsider” candidate has taken the GOP establishment by surprise. The leading Republican candidate for president, businessman Donald Trump, has seen his high poll numbers translate into votes and delegates that propel him toward the party’s nomination. But the establishment of the party is banding together to defeat Trump. I would be hesitant to call what is happening in the party … Read entire article »

Filed under: Donald Trump, Max Turgeon, Republicans

Trump Tells Iowa Crowd He Could ‘Shoot Somebody’ And Not Lose Votes

By Garret Reich Reporter Youth Journalism International   SIOUX CENTER, Iowa, U.S.A. – Bragging about his own popularity with supporters, Republican Donald Trump told an Iowa crowd Saturday, “I could stand in the middle of 5th Avenue and shoot somebody and not lose votes.” That boast from the presidential candidate – met with cheering from the audience –came after a long string of insults Trump hurled against the many Republican primary opponents he is trying to beat at the … Read entire article »

Filed under: Donald Trump, Garrett Reich, Iowa, Iowa Caucus, politics