» Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Oscar? Maybe

By Adam Kelly Reporter Youth Journalism International TORBAY, England – John le Carre’s Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy has been beautifully adapted by Tomas Alfredson and his team to provide a wonderful combination of excellent narrative, technique and entertainment. Recently released in the United Kingdom but not yet showing in the United States, Tinker Tailor has already wowed critics and audience alike. Based on the best-selling novel by veteran thriller writer John Le Carre, Tinker Tailor tells the tale of a retired MI6 or “Circus” agent tracking down a mole or double agent in the organization. Called out of retirement, George Smiley, ironically named because of his lack of happiness, is asked by the minister for SIS Sir Percy to find the traitor. Driven by an agent who is relatively low in the grand scheme of things, Smiley … Read entire article »

Filed under: Adam Kelly, movies, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Oscar? Maybe

By Adam Kelly Reporter Youth Journalism International TORBAY, England – John le Carre’s Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy has been beautifully adapted by TomasAlfredson and his team to provide a wonderful combination of excellentnarrative, technique and entertainment. Recently released in the United Kingdom but not yet showing inthe United States, Tinker Tailor hasalready wowed critics and audience alike. Based on the best-selling novel by veteran thriller writer John LeCarre, Tinker Tailor tells the taleof a retired MI6 or “Circus” agent tracking down a mole or doubleagent in the organization. Called out of retirement, George Smiley, ironically namedbecause of his lack of happiness, is asked by the minister for SIS Sir Percy tofind the traitor. Driven by an agent who is relatively low in the grand scheme ofthings, Smiley is told that there is a mole “right at the … Read entire article »

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Oscar? Maybe

By Adam Kelly Reporter Youth Journalism International TORBAY, England – John le Carre’s Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy has been beautifully adapted by Tomas Alfredson and his team to provide a wonderful combination of excellent narrative, technique and entertainment. Recently released in the United Kingdom but not yet showing in the United States, Tinker Tailor has already wowed critics and audience alike. Based on the best-selling novel by veteran thriller writer John Le Carre, Tinker Tailor tells the tale of a retired MI6 or “Circus” agent tracking down a mole or double agent in the organization. Called out of retirement, George Smiley, ironically named because of his lack of happiness, is asked by the minister for SIS Sir Percy to find the traitor. Driven by an agent who is relatively low in the grand scheme of things, … Read entire article »

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Oscar? Maybe

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Oscar? Maybe

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Oscar? Maybe

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Oscar? Maybe

Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Oscar? Maybe