» Archive

A Swedish Thriller Is Gripping And Beautiful

By Gokce Yurekli Reporter YouthJournalism International NEWARK, New Jersey, U.S.A. — The story of The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo has captivated audiences twice already with Stieg Larsson’s Millennium novels and their Swedish film adaptations. The Swedish film by director Niels Arden Oplev opened to critical acclaim from international as well as American critics. So it came as a surprise that despite the success of the series, David Fincher decided to create his own adaptation. Personally, I had very high … Read entire article »

Filed under: David Fincher, Gokce Yurekli, movie review, movies, Rooney Mara, The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo

ByGokce Yurekli Reporter YouthJournalism International NEWARK,New Jersey, U.S.A. — The story of TheGirl With the Dragon Tattoo has captivated audiences twice already withStieg Larsson’s Millennium novels and their Swedish film adaptations. TheSwedish film by director Niels Arden Oplev opened to critical acclaim frominternational as well as American critics. So it came as a surprise thatdespite the success of the series, David Fincher decided to create his ownadaptation. Personally,I had very high expectations for this film given Fincher’s other amazing moviessuch … Read entire article »