» Archive

Teen journalists and teachers, it’s time to enter your work in YJI’s 2017 contest

WEST HARTFORD, Conn., U.S.A.  –  January 23, 2017 – Connecticut-based non-profit organization Youth Journalism International is hosting its eighth annual Excellence in Journalism contest, the largest in the world for English language work published by amateur journalists aged 19 or younger. The event aims to further YJI’s mission of promoting a free youth press, fostering cross-cultural understanding and showcasing the voices of the next generation. In the contest, original content published in 2016 will be … Read entire article »

Filed under: YJI contest

It’s time to enter the 2017 YJI Journalism Contest

Now in its eighth year, Youth Journalism International’s annual contest for student reporters, editors, photographers and others involved in journalism offers a great chance to win recognition for stellar work done during the 2016 calendar year. The top winners come away with amazing crystal trophies and every winner receives a custom-made certificate. You can easily look through the list of winners from earlier years to get an idea of the scope of categories and what kinds … Read entire article »

Filed under: youthjournalism.org