» Donate

Donate

D-Arooj

Donate quickly and easily through PayPal right here:

D-Eugenia

Consider making a recurring monthly donation!

You can also donate by check to:

Youth Journalism International  /  33 Griswold Drive  /  West Hartford, CT 06119-1147

D-Pushkal

All donations in the USA are tax-deductible!

D-Mike
D-Soltys

7 Responses to "Donate"

1. Nikki says:

December 24, 2015
    Dear Mr. Collins:
    Thank you for your act of courage. As someone who believes good journalism is indispensable for a good society, I have suffered watching the disintegration of the business model that supports/is supported by journalism. I can only imagine how hard your job was. As a retired attorney living in Central Florida, I have followed this story of a Connecticut newspaper covering a judge in Las Vegas on Huffpost. It led to a jump to Facebook and your description for why you quit. Do not let that act of valor be the end but the beginning. You have our attention now. Here’s a donation toward all the good still to be done. YJI is a great place to start.

2. Dave Thompson says:

Check’s in the mail. No, really. The courage you both have demonstrated is inspirational. Hoping you have soft landing on your feet very soon.

3. […] This incredibly important, worthwhile organization should be supported by everyone who cares about quality, ethical journalism. For more information, go to HelpYJI.org. […]

4. Mitchell Wight says:

Mr. Collins’ integrity and courage should be the standard for all journalists. He has much to be proud of.

5. Michael Chender says:

I wanted to thank you for the long handwritten note you sent me after a donation. Very few organizations do this anymore, and its much appreciated.

1. Steve says:

We deeply appreciate the help and want to make sure those who give know how much it matters.

2. Dear Mr. Chender,
      Your note made my day. Thank you!
      Jackie Majerus, co-founder of YJI and writer of thank you notes 🙂