DURANTE, Eugenia

An Ambassador for Youth Journalism International

Eugenia Durante

Eugenia Durante was born in Genoa, Italy, in 1991.
She graduated in 2010 and she is currently attending the IULM University in Milan.
She joined Youth Journalism International in 2008 and she constantly cooperates with the organization, which introduced her into the world of journalism and helped her in growing up both as a writer and as a person.
She joined the Youth Journalism International’s first worldwide journalism contest in 2010 and won the Jacinta Marie Bunnell Award for Commentary for writing the best piece giving voice to an important issue, other than the feature photo prize. She also entered the second Youth Journalism International’s worldwide journalism contest in 2011, gaining the first place in the Team Reporting category, the second place in the Sport Opinion category and an honorable mention for her review of the movie “The Tourist”.
She has been published on Emaj blog in 2010 and she’s currently collaborating as a music journalist with many Italian websites and magazines such as Rockit, Letlovegrow, Youthless Fanzine and LoveAndSound.