» Entries tagged with "contest"

YJI Announces 2016 Journalism Contest Winners

Congratulations to the winners in this year’s Excellence in Journalism Contest, which Youth Journalism International has sponsored for seven years. You can see the winner’s list here.  Students winning the top honors will receive individually engraved crystal trophies. All the winners will get specially made award certificates. We saw lots of wonderful student work this year, including some that didn’t come out on top when judges took a look at hundreds of entries. We hope to provide links … Read entire article »

Filed under: Featured, journalism, journalism contest, YJI contest, youthjournalism.org

One Direction Contest Winner To Be Announced Wednesday

We are going to take an extra day to announce the winner of the One Direction essay contest. All you Directioners overwhelmed us with your passion for the band and its music! We were moved by your stories and our judges read every single one. It has proven really hard to to pick just one winner out of so many wonderful entries. Unfortunately, a lot of deserving young fans are going to be disappointed. We wish … Read entire article »

Filed under: 1D, One Direction