Notices

Vote On Facebook, Help YJI Win $1,000

Youth Journalism International Executive Director, Jackie Majerus, is in a contest on facebook and needs some help.
A YJI alum nominated Jackie in the “mompreneur” category of the contest, which is sponsored by a children’s clothing company. She is competing with two other mothers to win a $1,000 charitable donation. Of course, Jackie’s donation would go to YJI, so a vote for Jackie is a vote for YJI.

Jackie is currently in the lead, but the race is close, so please take two minutes to follow this link to the page. You’ll have to “like” their page (you can unlike it later if you wish) before you vote. To vote, be sure to click on the “VOTE” button shown circled in red in the picture above.

It is only possible to vote once, but you can ask your friends and family to vote, too, and votes can come from anywhere on Earth, just like YJI students do.

Please vote if you are on Facebook. YJI needs the prize money and voting is free and simple. Make a party of it and invite your friends, all in support of young writers, photographers and reporters worldwide. THANK YOU!